- Our 30” diameter steel hyperbaric chamber is highly versatile and allows physicians to treat at up to 1.5 ATA (15 psi) pressure.
- The combination of our chamber and specially selected equipment allows breathing at levels up to 95% oxygen.
- Our hardshell hyperbaric chamber mitigates a number of the negatives associated with their use in private practice.
- There is no need for costly installation, and our chamber itself is quite compact – perfect for practices already short on space.
- The chamber is simple to operate and has very low running costs, the only consumable being electricity.